Choco Banana Pudding Recipe
• 175 gms self-raising flour• 150 gms butter• 150 gms sugar• 100 gms milk• 1 egg• 2 ripe bananas• 125 gms chocolate chips, Chocolate Sauce• 100 gms dark chocolate• 25 gms sugar• 100 gms fresh cream
1. Chocolate Sauce: boil all the ingredients together on low heat till smooth.
2. Pudding: Sift flour into a bowl & rub in butter until it has a breadcrumb-like texture.
3. In another bowl, mash bananas & mix it with butter-flour mixture.
4. Add sugar & mix well.
5. Whisk milk with egg & beat along with mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into a prepared mould, cover lightly with foil & steam for an hour at 170 degress C.
7. Serve hot with chocolate sauce.
• 2 cups milk• 2 tsp rose water• 1 packet falooda sev• ½ tsp soaked tukmuri seeds• 2 scoop vanila icecream
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Boil it in little milk over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Add ice to cool the boiled sev.
5. Put the sev in glasses. Add rose water.
6. Also add soaked tukmuri seeds.
7. Pour in milk & add ice.
8. Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Susa Sweet Recipe
• 1 Cup wheat flour• 1 Banana• 3-4 Ilaichi• 1 Tbsp Saunf (crushed)• 1 Cup sugar• Enough water to make dough
Susa Sweet Preparation:
1. Mix sugar & water to make thick syrup.
2. Mix flour & water to make dough, include saunf, illaichi & banana.
3. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil. Deep fry spoonful of dough till light golden.
5. Remove and dip in sugar syrup.
6. Serve chilled.
Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Halwa:-
• 1 cup sugar• 250 gms sweetened condensed milk• 50 gms cashew nute, chopped• 2 cups milk
• 2 tsp rose water• 120 gms ghee• 1 cup sweet potato, cooked & mashed• 1 tsp ground cardamom
Sweet Potato Halwa Preparation:
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches a softball stage or 116 C (to taste for softball stage drop a quarter teaspoonful into a cup of cold water.
3. If it firms enough to be shaped into a ball, it has reached the required temperature). Remove from heat.
4. Add mashed sweet potato & heat with a rotary beater until all the lumps are smoothed out.
5. Mix it well in a bowl.
6. Heat a non-stick pan to about 116 C. cook the mixture again for five to ten minutes.
7. Remove from heat, stir in the nuts, rose wather & cardamom.
8. Pour into a well battered shallow dish or baking tin.
9. Press lightly with a piece to buttered banana leaf or aluminum foil to smooth & flatten the surface.
10. Allow to cool & set.
11. Cut in desired shape & serve.
This recipe also known as Sado Ravo recipe
• 2 cup Semolina• 1 tbsp Pistachio Slivers• ½ tsp Vanilla Essence• 1 tbsp Almond Slivers
• 2 cup Milk• 2 tbsp Sugar• 1/3 tsp mixed cardamom• 2 tbsp Butter or ghee• 1/3 tsp nutmeg powder
1. Melt ghee or butter in a karhai kept on low flame.
2. Add semolina & fry till it becomes pale gold.
3. Add milk & sugar.
4. Stir till the mixture gets thickened.
5. Transfer the mixture into a pie plate & leave to cool.
6. Sprinkle cardamom, nutmeg, almonds, vanilla essence & pistachios over the mixture & serve.
This recipe also known as Vanilla Custard recipe Or recipe egg custard
• 1 litre milk• ½ tsp cardamom powder• ½ tsp vanilla essence• 2 tbsp sugar• 4 eggs• ½ tsp nutmeg• ½ tin condensed milk• 4 tbsp almonds, blanched, slivered
1. Bring the milk to a boil & continue to cook till it is about three quarter of its original quantity.
2. Stir in the condensed milk & sugar; continue to cook for five minutes.
3. Remove from heat and cool.
4. Whisk the eggs, add the nutmeg, cardamom, half the almonds and vanilla, then combine with milk.
5. Pour into a buttered baking dish, bake in a preheated oven at moderate temperature for an hour or till set.
6. Sprinkle remaining almonds when almost done.
7. Refrigerate and serve
Apple strudel recipe
This recipe also known as strudel recipe
• 30 gms apple, diced• 10 gms prunes• 10 gms sultanas• 5 gms each, sugar & butter• 1 tsp cinnamon powder• 10 gms grated coconut• 1 spring roll dough sheet
• 15 gms diced pineapple & strawberry• 50 gms coconut ice-cream• 5 gms pomegranate
• Meringue & red currant for garnishing• 10 ml sugar syrup
Apple strudel Preparation:
1. Filling: Saute apple in butter then add sultana, prunes.
2. Continue cooking over very low heat. When soft, add sugar & cinnamon powder.
3. Remove from heat & add grated coconut.
4. Mix thoroughly & then keep in the chiller for a while.
5. Fruit Salsa: Bring sugar syrup to a boil then add diced fruits along with pomegranate.
6. Keep aside.
7. Spread the filling on the spring roll dough sheet & roll it tightly.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes till golden brown.
9. Slice & serve with coconut ice cram, salsa meringue & red currant.
Multani Sohan Halwa Recipe
This recipe also known as Corn Sohan Halwa
• 1 kg corn flour• 1 kg ghee• 1 cup milk• 100 gms pistachios• 1 kg sugar• 100 gms almonds• 1 tsp saffron
Multani Sohan Halwa Preparation:
1. Mix corn flour in 1 cup of water & allow it to melt properly.
2. Dissolve saffron in water.
3. Mix 3 cups of water in sugar & boil for sometime.
4. Add milk & boil it for 5 minutes.
5. Blend corn flour & saffron mix to it.
6. Cook the mixture over medium heat.
7. As the fusion turns thick, start adding oil & stirring till the mixture gets separated.
8. Add almonds & pistachios.
9. Place this on greased plate.
10. Keep it for cooling for a while.
11. Cut into pieces.
Burnt Orange treat Recipe
• 5 medium oranges• 4 tbsp sugar• 20 cm pastry case, baked blind• 2 tbsp grape juice
• 85 gms caster sugar• 1 egg beaten• 30 gms plain flour• 85 gms butter• 1 tbsp apricot jam
• 55 gms ground almonds
Burnt Orange treat Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Wash & thinly slice oranges, lay on a baking sheet & sprinkle with sugar.
3. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until sugar has earamelized & the oranges are turning brown.
4. Remove from the baking tray & white they are still warm place on non-stick parchment paper.
5. Beat butter & caster sugar together until light & fluffy, stir in egg & fold in flour & almonds.
6. Spread the base of the pastry case with apricot jam & spoon over almond mixture.
7. Pour grape juice over orange slices & then arrange them on the top.
8. Lower the even temperature to 170 degrees C. Cook for 20 minutes & serve white warm with cream.
• 4 slices white bread with the brown sides removed• 1 tsp ilaichi powder• 750 gm unsweetened condensed milk
1. Crumble the bread slice into fine powder.
2. Include condense milk & bread crumbs in a bowl.
3. Mix well with a hand held mixer/blender.
4. include ilachi powder & mix again.
5. Pour into kulfi moulds, cover well and freeze for eight hours.