Grilled Beef Recipe
This recipe also known as recipe beef tenderloin
• 1 kg tenderloin beef, pared & cut into medium steaks
For the marinade:
• 3 tbsp each, chopped parsley, olive oil & vinegar• 1 tbsp chopped ajwain• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tezpan
• 200 gms each, julienned carrot, baby marrow, leeks, celery & shredded lettuce• 30 gms unsalted butter
• 5 gms fresh thyme• 50 gms dry raisings
Grilled beef Preparation:
1. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place beef steaks in the marinade & turn to coat well on all sides.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
4. Grill to desired level of doneness.
5. In a frying pan, heat butter & sauté vegetables until soft, add raisin & thyme.
6. To serve place sauted vegetables in the middle topped with portions of grilled beef.
Barbecued Beef Ribs Recipe
This recipe also known as Oven Baked Beef Ribs
• 2 kgs short ribs of beef• 1 tsp crushed re pepper flakes• ¾ cup chopped onion• ½ cup chopped celery• ½ cup chopped green bell pepper• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1.5 cups barbecue sauce• 1 tsp salt• 1 tbsp steak sauce
Barbecued beef rib preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Cut the strips of short ribs, between each bone, into pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper & red pepper flakes.
3. Sprinkle all over the pieces of beef.
4. Place in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
5. Sprinkle with the onion, celery, bell pepper & garlic.
6. Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 1.5 hours.
7. In a bowl, stir together the barbecue sauce & steak sauce.
8. Pour over the ribs & bake for 1.5 hours longer or until the meat is tender when pierced with a fork, turning the ribs every half hour.
Chicken Kebab Recipe
• 250 gms boneless chicken• 1 tsp lemon juice• 5 tsp each yoghurt & cream• 3 tsp chopped garlic
• Half tsp ginger and garlic paste• Half tsp each cumin powder, kasuri methi, chaat masala & garam masala powder• Salt to taste• 1 tsp chili powder• 50 gms butter
1. Marinate chicken with all ingredients, except butter & chaat masala, for 15 minutes.
2. Skewer the chicken piece & grill in the oven or charcoal for ten
minutes or until golder brown
3. Apply melted butter on chicken pieces.
4. Remove them from skewers & sprinkle chaat masala on top.
5. Serve with mint chutney.
Bihari Kabab Recipe
• 1/2 Kg Beef, filets• 1 tsp Ginger Paste• 1 tsp Garlic Paste• 2 tbs Papaya, Unripe & grinded
• 2 tbs Yogurt• 1 tbs Oil• 1tsp Green chilies, chopped• 1 tsp Chili Powder• Salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients to make a fine paste and mix beef in it.
2. Keep aside for 4 to 5 hours or more.
3. Skew the marinated beef in wooden or steel skewer and barbecue over
4. Brush the oil on the beef and grill them until brown.
5. Behari kebab is ready to serve.
Shish Tauk Recipe
• Salt & white pepper to taste• 1 kg Chicken breast, cut into 3-cm cubes• 100 gms Garlic crushed
• 100 ml Olive oil• 100 gms Mushrooms• 100 ml lemon juice• 50 ml Yogurt• 50 gms Tomato paste
1. Mix together all the ingredients except mushrooms & refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
2. Skewer alternately with mushrooms & grill till done.
3. Serve with chutney and chapati
Egyptian meat balls Recipe
• 1kg beef• 1 slice soft bread• Half cup milk• 2 onions• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Mince beef and onions (till smooth consistency).
2. Soak bread in milk and add to meat together with the seasoning.
3. Mix well and shape into round balls.
4. Grill or fry on skewers or in a double grill until cooked.
5. Served with your favorite dip and Chapati.
Fish Kabab Recipe
• 1 KG Salmon Fish or any of your choice• 10 Red Chilies, grounded• 1 tsp Garlic Paste• 1/4 cup Onion, sliced• 1 tsp Ginger Paste• 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt• 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder• Salt to taste• Cooking Oil for frying
1. Fry the onion in oil until the onion soft or light brown and place it on paper towel to remove access oil. Set aside.
2. Cut the fish into small pieces and rub them with 1 tea spoon salt, two table spoon of plain yogurt, garlic paste, Then washed comprehensively.
3. Marinate them with remaining ingredients that is ginger paste, garam masala, plain yogurt, ground chili, salt and fried onion for an hour.
4. Skew the marinated fish in wooden skewer.
5. Brush the oil on the fish and grill them until brown.
6. Add stick on fish kebab after taking off skewers for a warm serve.