Cooking meals for your family, a restaurant, or for personal consumption using the meat is created by people routine. With this, it is expected that there are some ribs to each piece of meat that the person involved. This is far, land, or chest, these cuts are very important in preparing for the desired dish you want to eat. But take heed on this anyway? In particular, he is the one who prepares the meals that should generate interest in this area, or perhaps acquire more knowledge in this area to help increase a person's appetite or a group.
Here is the list of types of beef cuts and the best way to cook:
1) beef brisket - found in the middle part of the neck and the front legs, this cutter is generally used for the manufacture of roasted. It takes a long process to soften as it is a coarsely textured muscle. It is the traditional choice for making corned beef.
2) steak - located at the back of the shoulder of a cow, the central portion of the rib. Usually, this is used for cutting the dry heat cooking. They are tender, delicious, tasty and the area of the cow. Dishes like roast ribs, steak false, barbecues include this cut beef.
3) Sirloin - the middle section down the body of the cow. Just like the prime rib, it is also tender, tasty and delicious, with less fat. Usually chosen for roasting and grilling steaks.
4) Beef Round - located in the rear leg of the cow. The round cut is usually prepared by boiling and can be great for dishes that require braising.
5) Beef Plate - generally known as short plate, this section includes short ribs (located in the chest area) and the skirt steak. This section includes a large amount of cartilage, which happens to be good for braising. Oh, and it is used for ground beef.
6) Beef tenderloin - the finest cut of beef located in the loin where the tenderloin is taken. This is from the pointed end of the net. On the other hand, the Chateaubriand is taken from the middle section of the net. Beef tenderloin is best using methods dry heat cooking, like grilling and broiling.
7) Beef Chuck - hard as it consist of neck, shoulder blade and arm meat. What is good for braised beef dishes like beef stew and roast. It is also perfect for making ground beef.
8) Beef Short Loin - where most desirable discounts are taken as the T-bone steak Porterhouse, and steak. Dry heat cooking is the greatest option for these tender cuts.
9) Beef Shank - is the leg of the animal and full ligament. This is ideal for the Italian dish called osso buco.
10) Beef Flank - a hard meat is usually marinated before being grilled first. This is great for braising and make ground beef.
After understanding the different cuts of beef and how they are better prepared to buy beef fed fresh grass is more beneficial and provide the most delicious dish to taste. Where to find the best meat? Visit the Farmers Market in Raleigh, North Carolina. There are a variety of other fresh meat, fruit and vegetables at the market. So come shop now!