In Indian families, vegetables often. Remains as either children or adults It is terrible to see the nutritious food is left. But if you are on the other side a very religious country, people like to see vegetables and vegetables to eat, are the only food that can easily gel with nothing in any recipe, or is it meat or eat when you want it raw.
Vegetables are excellent source of fiber and easily, which helps to detoxify our body. These are easy to digest, compared to meat products. Green vegetables are rich in iron and minerals, most green vegetables are more nutritious. Red and yellow vegetables are rich in vitamin A. If you're about to lose weight vegetables are a good choice to eat. They are not only low in calories, but also a great source of energy.
In today's fast pace of life people have no time to cook and can not afford to cook simple home. You do not know what they cook and how to cook. They the same old vegetable recipes as Aalu gobi, Matar Paneer, alu matar hold etc. Therefore, people need to know that they use these vegetables readily available in many interesting ways. They need to know that they rely on the most nutritious, attractive and good food for themselves and their families.
Vegetable recipes are quite easy to cook. Spices not only give the delicacy of food, but also vibrant color and attract and flavors. There is wide range of healthy vegetables to choose and try. Delicious recipes that make not only easy to make, but also less time
Vegetables are very important for the mental and physical development of children. There are many dishes which you can choose to delicious meals for your children, who could not resist to eat more, without boiling left over. It's so good to see if your kids to eat their flesh.
To pamper your taste buds and change, there are many herbal formulations in various kitchens. China is best cooked with vegetables, you can also try Continental.
Last but not least, are the vegetables. Also a large supply of water from the body Cells of our body is water. Eat as vegetables and stay healthy.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
BMI "Body Mass Index". Find out if your weight is for your height. BMI (Body Mass Index) is a screening tool based on the height measure and applies to both men and women. Enter information in height and body weight fields and click on "Calculate" to find out your Body Mass Index (BMI).
Facts about Body Mass Index (BMI)
- BMI is a rough estimate of the amount of fat in your body. Find out if you need to lose weight or not.
- The score is valid for both men and women, but it has its limitations. The boundaries are as follows:
o It can body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular overestimate.
o It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle mass.
- Women tend to think they look their best at values ranging from 20 to 22 and men are usually satisfied with a BMI of 23 to 25 If your BMI is between 17 and 22, the life expectancy is longer than average. You do not need to lose weight.
- If your BMI is between 23 and 25 years old, you are not considered overweight by most people. But if your BMI is 26 or more, that's not good.
- In India, normal BMI of less than 23 is overweight greater than 23 and greater than 25 is obese, according to the revised values of the Ministry of Health in 2008